The Behemoth released the Invasion of alien hominids PAX Online x EGX Digital 2020 intro cutscene and demo for PC via To smoke.
The PAX Online x EGX Digital 2020 demo will be available on September 12 and 13, and again on September 18 and 19.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Steal information from your enemies to sabotage their plans, observe the quirks of human life, detonate bosses, and transform into a variety of powerful alien forms to take down the not-so-secret agents who are determined to ruin your day .
- Up to four players online or offline.
- Up to four players in local and online co-op.
- Help MOTHERSHIP take over Earth, facing off against all new enemies and bosses.
- Three difficulty levels: “Friendly” (200% health), “Normal” (100% health) and “Insane” (40% health).
- The difficulty level is defined by player: one player can be on Friendly and one player on Insane, no problem!
- Master alien acrobatics at your own pace: turn around, dive, grenade jump, head up, shoot down, dodge and throw enemies
- Mix and match modifiers.
- Unlock and equip tons of unique weapons, upgrades, and cosmetics.
- Level up and mutate your alien to use even more new mechanics like super speed, healing, and flying!
- Destroy the enemy HQ!
- Determine your own playing path with non-linear level experience.
- Invade randomly assembled neighborhoods from hundreds of handcrafted city blocks.
Extraterrestrial hominid will launch for Xbox One, Switch and PC via To smoke. A release date has not yet been announced.
Watch the intro cutscene below.