The beloved Kingdom rush The series is making its way to Nintendo Switch, with a trilogy of its tower defense hits planned for the console.
The series, created by Ironhide Game Studio, will debut on Switch with Kingdom Rush Borders later this month. Frontiers was actually the second Kingdom Rush game to be released, appearing on mobile stores in 2013, and players guide troops as they defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and spooky inhabitants of the underworld. .
We’ve got our hands on a list of features for this upcoming remaster. Check it out below:
The remastered version of Kingdom Rush Frontiers, one of the most epic tower defense games ever made, features:
– Fantastic tower defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great abilities like Reinforcements, Rain of Fire, Cold Wands, and Devastating Medieval Nuclear Weapons!
– Fortify the border in exotic lands, maintain the line in deserts, jungles and even underworld!
– 16 LEGENDARY HEROES! Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that match different styles of play!
– 8 SPECIALTY TURN UPGRADES! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your enemies with crossbows, mighty Templars, necromancers, and even earthquake machines
– OVER 60 ENEMIES with unique abilities! Stay alert as you battle desert sand worms, tribal shamans, nomadic tribes, and underground terrors.
– BOSS FIGHTS WITHOUT THANKS! Hey, we told you to get these upgrades …
– Special units and features at every step!
– The leveling system allows you to min / max your turns towards your preferred strategy.
– Hours of play with OVER 80 ACHIEVEMENTS!
– CLASSIC, IRON AND HEROIC GAME MODES to challenge your tactical skills!
– THREE MODES OF DIFFICULTY! Are you up to a real challenge? Go for the Veteran mode!
– Intoxicating charm with a catchy musical score, full-bodied voiceovers and beautifully illustrated cartoons!
– ENCYCLOPEDIA IN PLAY! True warriors know their enemies… and their towers. Study!
– GAMEPLAY OPTIMIZED FOR CONTROLLERS, PLAY AS YOU WANT!
Frontiers will launch on Switch on February 27; if you’re very keen on it, you can actually pre-purchase it from the eShop starting February 13. The other titles planned for Switch have not yet been revealed.
Have you ever played these games on mobile? Planning to launch the series on Switch? Tell us below.